Mom's macaroni and cheese. Macaroni is combined with canned cheese soup, topped with shredded Colby cheese and baked. Place in a buttered baking dish. Spoon macaroni into prepared baking dish.
I got this creamy baked macaroni and cheese from my Granddaughter and it is soooooo gooood! Shaq's mom, Lucille, makes the best mac and cheese, hands down. She uses three kinds of cheese and tops the tender noodles with crunchy cheese crackers. You can cook Mom's macaroni and cheese using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's macaroni and cheese
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion Chopped.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Chopped.
- It’s 3 of Red bell peper.
- Prepare 2 cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive oil.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 200 grams of shredded Red Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian Herbs Dried.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pizza herbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Few drops of hot sauce.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese to garnish.
- Prepare 500 grams of Macaroni.
Sprinkle the crushed cheese crackers over the top and place in the oven. Bake until the macaroni is bubbly and the crackers slightly browned. Add cooked macaroni and stir to coat evenly. Transfer to a shallow baking dish.
Mom's macaroni and cheese step by step
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet pan.
- Add onion,garlic and bell peppers.
- Stir ingredients until the onion is golden.
- Add chopped tomatoes and water.
- Let it stew for about 12 to 15 mins.
- Meanwhile in a big pan boil water.
- When water is boiled,add macaroni.
- Cook for 6 to 8 mins.
- For the sauce in the skillet, add the herbs,salt and pepper..
- Drain the pasta from the water Return the pasta to the pan.
- Add sauce,the cheddar cheese, and mix.
- Pour in a serving bowl.
- Add parmesan cheese to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Remove from oven and preheat the broiler. Sprinkle Parmesan and bread crumbs over top. Are you planning to introduce your baby to the classic and much-loved macaroni and cheese? Are you keen to learn easy and interesting recipes to try at home? Everybody loves macaroni and cheese: the classic and quintessential comfort food.