Chicken Margherita Pizza.
You can have Chicken Margherita Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Margherita Pizza
- It’s 4 oz of precooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chipotle & Roasted Garlic.
- You need 1 bag (14 oz) of Primo Taglio Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato, Halved and sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s to taste of sweet and purple basil, chiffonaded.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan-Romano blend.
Chicken Margherita Pizza instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a skillet, place the precooked chicken and Italian Seasoning and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Do not over cook..
- Stretch the pizza dough to fit a 12"pizza pan. Place the pizza sauce on the dough, leaving a quarter inch rim..
- Place 1/2 of the cheese blend on the pizza. Place the chicken, basil, and tomato. Cover with remaining cheese..
- Cook for 12-14 minutes, depending on oven..
- Eat and enjoy :-).