Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl.
You can cook Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl
- It’s of Crumbled/sliced sausage of your choice e.g. Pork, Italian, cooked and drained. Or, cooked ground beef.
- It’s of Cottage Or Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s of Pizza or Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl step by step
- Mix the seasonings with the cottage or ricotta cheese and set aside..
- Start by placing some of the sausage/ground beef in the bottom of the bowl. Next, add some tomato sauce and then the cottage or ricotta cheese. Do this twice and then end with the mozzarella cheese..
- Microwave for two minutes or until everything is hot and cheese is melted or you can bake at 350f.for a few minutes..