Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s of large onion, sliced or 2 medium shallots.
- It’s of button mushrooms, sliced thickly.
- It’s of garlic, peeled and chopped finely.
- You need of beef tomatoes, deseeded and chopped.
- It’s of chicken or beef stock.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- Prepare of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Prepare of thyme.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce, see my free-from recipe link below.
- Prepare of oven roasting bag.
- Prepare of finely chopped parsley to garnish.
- You need of bacon, diced (optional but very tasty!).
Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Put the onion, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, bacon and chicken thighs into the roaster bag.
- Mix the flour, paprika, sugar and thyme together.
- Mix together the wine, the stock, tomato puree and worcestershire sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Add the liquid slowly to the flour mix stirring well to avoid lumps.
- Pour into the roaster bag and tie the end off.
- Gently shake the bag to coat the chicken well in the sauce.
- Put in a roasting tray and cook for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Serve with a handful of chopped parsley thrown over and with boiled potatoes or mash, steamed broccoli, carrots, peas etc.
- This sauce can also be used for pork and beef.