Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced or 2 medium shallots.
- It’s 250 grams of button mushrooms, sliced thickly.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped finely.
- It’s 2 of beef tomatoes, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 75 ml of chicken or beef stock.
- You need 75 ml of dry white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 dash of worcestershire sauce, see my free-from recipe link below.
- It’s 1 of oven roasting bag.
- It’s 1 handful of finely chopped parsley to garnish.
- You need 4 rashers of bacon, diced (optional but very tasty!).
Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Put the onion, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, bacon and chicken thighs into the roaster bag.
- Mix the flour, paprika, sugar and thyme together.
- Mix together the wine, the stock, tomato puree and worcestershire sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Add the liquid slowly to the flour mix stirring well to avoid lumps.
- Pour into the roaster bag and tie the end off.
- Gently shake the bag to coat the chicken well in the sauce.
- Put in a roasting tray and cook for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Serve with a handful of chopped parsley thrown over and with boiled potatoes or mash, steamed broccoli, carrots, peas etc.
- This sauce can also be used for pork and beef.