Pull Apart Pizza Bites.
You can have Pull Apart Pizza Bites using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Pizza Bites
- You need 2 of Pillsbury Pizza crust cut in bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of pepperoni slices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tbp Italian seasoning.
Pull Apart Pizza Bites instructions
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and toss or stir until they are well mixed. Pour everything into a greased bundt pan..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After removing from oven place a large plate on top of bundt pan and carefully flip contents from the pan to the plate. This will leave a ring in the center of your pizza bread..
- For an attractive dip/appetizer place a small dipping container in the center of the pizza bites with pizza sauce in it..
- Pull off a bite, dip in the sauce and eat!.