Vickys Leek & Potato Soup with Pancetta GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Leek & Potato Soup with Pancetta GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Leek & Potato Soup with Pancetta GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of pancetta, cubed.
- It’s of large leeks, trimmed & sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of thyme leaves.
- Prepare of gluten-free vegetable stock.
- It’s of potatoes, peeled & sliced.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Vickys Leek & Potato Soup with Pancetta GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil and cook the pancetta cubes until crisp.
- Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the leeks, garlic & thyme to the pan and cook on a low heat for around 15 minutes until the leeks are nice and soft.
- Add the potatoes and stock to the pan. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Let the soup cool a bit then puree the whole lot in a blender. Return to the pan and add in the pancetta, reserving some for garnish.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper, heat through before serving and top with the reserved pancetta.