You can have Steak Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Pizza
- It’s 2 lbs of Round Steak cut 3/8 inch thick.
- You need 1 of Green pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of small pkg Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 jar of Marinara sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of Shredded Italian 3 cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Spice.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Steak Pizza instructions
- Brush Steak with olive oil on both sides..
- Coat Steak with Italian Spice, Salt & Pepper..
- Grill steak at medium heat for 2 min. Flip it over..
- Add marinara sauce, cheese, pepperoni, green pepper..
- Put a roasting pan over top to steam and heat the toppings while the bottom of the steak cooks. Approximately 4 minutes or when the cheese melts..
- Remove from grill and plate. Enjoy!.