Creamy minestrone soup.
You can cook Creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy minestrone soup
- It’s of Bacon diced.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of condensed beef broth.
- It’s of Garlic chopped.
- You need of pinto or Romano beans.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced carrots.
- You need of zucchini sliced.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Small shell shaped pasta.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Salt n pepper.
Creamy minestrone soup step by step
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside.
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and cover.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving.