Cauliflower pizza crust. Cauliflower pizza crust is a delicious gluten-free, low-carb and keto pizza recipe. It's a simple blend of cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and a few spices that's flattened and baked into a golden crust. Cauliflower crust Pizza lifesaver if you are on a low-carb or keto diet and will help curb your carb cravings! it's also naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan by simply replacing the cheese with your favorite.
Slice it, hold it, eat it–it keeps it's shape –and it actually tastes like. Italian Sausage & Vegetables Cauliflower Crust Pizza. Uncured Turkey Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza. You can cook Cauliflower pizza crust using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower pizza crust
- You need 2-4 of servings.
- You need 2 pounds of cauliflower florets, riced.
- You need 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 T of nutritional yeast.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need of parchment paper.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee Biegel. The best and easiest cauliflower pizza crust recipe, with vegan and keto options. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. For the pizza topping: pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, and any other favorite toppings (such as pepperoni, olives, peppers, or mushrooms).
Cauliflower pizza crust step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400F, then get to work on your crust..
- Rice your cauliflower, using a food processor puree the florets.
- Take your "rice" and squeeze all excess water out with a towel and allow to air dry..
- Mix all remaining ingredients and form crust on the parchment paper lined cookie tray..
- Crust should be at least 1/3 inch thick, add a lip if you prefer for aesthetics..
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to chill.
- Tips with your favorite pizza toppings, heat at 400 for 10 min and enjoy 🍕🍕🍕.
How to make cauliflower pizza crust. It's actually very easy. featured in Pizza Lovers Only. Maybe you're on the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to eat fewer carbs. Regardless, you can and should still be eating pizza, thanks to this cauliflower crust recipe. This Cauliflower Pizza Crust from Delish.com is insane.