Creamy minestrone soup.
You can cook Creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy minestrone soup
- You need 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 (10 oz) cans of condensed beef broth.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of pinto or Romano beans.
- You need 2 of Thinly sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 small of zucchini sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Small shell shaped pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
Creamy minestrone soup instructions
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside.
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and cover.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving.