Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits.
You can cook Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits
- It’s 6 cups of self rising flour.
- You need 25 oz. of Budweiser & Clamato Chelada.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 oz. of shredded pizza cheese.
Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits step by step
- Grease/oil a large baking sheet and preheat the oven to 375°..
- Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and add melted butter..
- Softly pour in cold beer preserving as much carbonation as possible..
- Mix with a spoon until just combined and drop wads of dough onto the baking sheet with room to expand some..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The biscuits will be done when a toothpick comes out clean after a done-test..