Brocoli And Egg Broth Top Bacon.
You can cook Brocoli And Egg Broth Top Bacon using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brocoli And Egg Broth Top Bacon
- It’s 2 cup of brocoli.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 slice of cooked crispy bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of any stock.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spring onion.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
Brocoli And Egg Broth Top Bacon step by step
- Crispy bacon.
- On parchment paper bake bacon cover with another parchment paper at 200 for 15 minute set aside.
- Bring water in pot to a boil and add brocoli simmer for 2 minute drain and cooled in runny water.
- Egg gravy.
- Bring stock to a boil then simmer in low heat add eggs then gently use a fork break egg yolk in 2 circle only (DO NOT OVER STIR AS IT WILL CAUSE UT TO BE TOO CLOUDY AND EGGS WILL NOT BE IN BIG CHUNK).
- Once eggs set off heat.
- To serve.
- Top egg broth on brocoli season with pepper then top crispy bacon.