White Pizza Grilled Cheese.
You can have White Pizza Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Pizza Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella (I used a provolone mozzarella blend).
- It’s 1/2 c of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 12 slices of bread.
- You need of Softened butter.
- You need of Garlic powder.
White Pizza Grilled Cheese instructions
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. I let it sit for an hour or two so the flavors intensify..
- Spread a slice of bread with a scant amount of softened butter and dust with garlic powder. Place in a frying pan, butter side down..
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of cheese mixture on bread and top with another bread slice that has been spread with butter and garlic powder(butter up).
- Fry on each side until golden..
- I served this with cream of tomato soup and a side salad!.