Bean soup from Pelion.
You can cook Bean soup from Pelion using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean soup from Pelion
- Prepare of dried beans.
- It’s of big dry onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of sliced carrots.
- You need of finely chopped celery.
- You need of finely chopped leek.
- It’s of concentrated tomato juice (Passata) or 3-4 tbsp tomato paste.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of salt – pepper.
- It’s of bit of boukovo or one chili.
- It’s of bit of finely chopped bacon or 1 sliced sausage from Trikala.
Bean soup from Pelion step by step
- We soak the beans overnight..
- The next day, we throw that water away and put the beans in a pot and boil them in about 1 l water..
- When they boil we add the rest of the ingredients and let them cook..
- If we want it to be thicker we add a small diced potato..