Pizza Baked Tomatos. Mix up dinner time with Pizza Baked Potatoes! Be the first to rate & review! We'll take our baked potatoes loaded up with cheese and pepperoni!
Take all of your favorite flavors from a loaded baked potato, and combine them on a pizza crust. Allow to cool enough to handle. Combine the Italian seasoning and pizza sauce and divide among potatoes. You can have Pizza Baked Tomatos using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Baked Tomatos
- Prepare 6-7 of firm Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 4 ounce of package of Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of )2 cupshreaded Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1 (4 cup) of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and green onions.
- It’s of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- It’s 6 of pepperoni slices.
These baked potato pizzas use baked potatoes for the crust. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings for an easy dinner everyone will love! Starchy potatoes, such as russets and many sweet potatoes, are very absorbent and View image. Pizza "Baked" Potato Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may.
Pizza Baked Tomatos step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking dish with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Cut tops off tomatoes and carefully remove inside forming a shell, season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine cheeses FXCEPT Romano cheese, fresh herbs and red pepper flakes.
- Stuff tomatoes with this mixture.
- Top with Romano cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Top each tomato with a pepperoni slice. Place in prepared pan and bake about 20 minutes until cheese is melted but tomatos still hold their shape.
Pizza Stuffed Baked Potatoes are stuffed with all of your favorite pizza toppings for a quick and easy dinner! Stuff all your favorite pizza toppings in a baked potato. Starchy potatoes, such as russets and many sweet potatoes, are very absorbent and are great for baking and frying. Pretty red-skinned and fingerling potatoes, which are a bit. Our Sneaky Pizza Bake Potatoes with pepperoni, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese hide a full serving of cauliflower.