Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup.
You can have Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup
- Prepare of to large potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- It’s of Enough water to cover spuds in pot and a packet of chicken noodle soup mix (or use around 1.5L chicken stock instead of water).
- Prepare of Leek, washed and sliced.
- Prepare of Rasher bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- You need of Fresh grated Parmesan to serve.
Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup instructions
- Boil potatoes in water, thyme, salt and pepper and soup mix until soft..
- Meanwhile- fry bacon until you've got some nice colour..
- Remove bacon and add leek to bacon fat. Fry until soft and add leek and bacon to spuds..
- Add cream, take off heat and blend with a stick blender until smoothish and well combined..
- Sprinkle of fresh thyme leaves and grated Parmesan and you are rocking and rolling! Enjoy!.