Pepperoni Pizza Bread.
You can have Pepperoni Pizza Bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Bread
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of can of crescent roll dough.
- You need 1.5 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 40 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
Pepperoni Pizza Bread step by step
- Preheat to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Unroll can of crescent dough and push together edges to make into one sheet..
- Spread mozzarella evenly, leaving 1/2 inch from the edges of the dough..
- Add pepperoni over cheese. Fold short end of dough over edge of pepperoni. Starting at the long end, roll dough, pinching to seal. Place seam side down on cookie sheet..
- Mix egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Brush mixture over dough until covered..
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake for 14-18 mins or until golden brown. Cut into 2 inch slices and serve with dipping sauce..