Chorizo and pepperoni pizza.
You can cook Chorizo and pepperoni pizza using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo and pepperoni pizza
- Prepare of For pizza dough:.
- It’s 1 packet of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of warm water.
- You need of Pizza toppings:.
- It’s 1/2 lb of pan seared chorizo.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Sweet peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare of Ingredients for pizza base:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
Chorizo and pepperoni pizza step by step
- Follow the instructions on the yeast packet to make dough.
- Roll out your pizza dough to make a 12 inch pizza.
- To make your pizza base, mix all dried herbs with olive oil, garlic, and parmesan and spread all over pizza dough.
- Assemble the pizza with your preference of toppings or the listed toppings..
- Finish/drizzle the pizza with more of the pizza base..
- Cook for 12-15 minutes at 400° or until crust is brown..