Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- You need of bacon.
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of med. Onion (diced).
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of large dill pickle (diced).
- It’s of mustard.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- Prepare of large avocado (diced).
- You need of Salt&pepper.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..