Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza.
You can cook Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pre-Made Dough from local market ($1.50).
- Prepare 1 of Favorite Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 of Provel Cheese Block or Shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Mozzarella Cheese Block or Shredded.
- It’s 1 of Favorite Sausages, Fresh Pepperonis, Mushrooms Etc..
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Pizza tray for oven.
Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza step by step
- Preheat Over to 500°F. Lay out a handful of flour and knead the dough until gradually formed the pizza shape. Thinner crust is better.
- Mix a little bit of olive oil and butter and brush along the dough. NOTE: This step is important. Helped form a crispy butter crust..
- Put on pizza tray (metal or brick) and bake for 5 minutes..
- While the crust is baking, prepare and cook little sausage balls, slice up thin pepperonis or wash preferred veggies..
- After the crust looks golden brown, pull out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes..
- Pour a small amount of pizza sauce in center of the dough and make circular motions to apply sauce evenly. Less sauce is better.
- Add toppings and THEN smother with freshly shredded cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is golden..