Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Thick cut cherry smoked bacon.
- You need of Red potatoes.
- It’s of Russet potatoes.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of Frito jalape?o cheddar dip.
- It’s of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of as needed Cayenne, paprika, chives, salt, pepper.
Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup instructions
- Cut up onion and butter and simmer in soup pot..
- Cook bacon and let cool.
- As bacon is cooling peel and slice up all potatoes. Add heavy cream and water.
- Add bacon and garlic and turn up the heat. Stir occasionally for about 30 minutes..
- Add in cheeses and stir until well blended/melted. Add in any desired spices. I used only the 5 listed. Turn down heat and continue cooking 30 minutes.
- Mash potatoes somewhat to creat smaller pieces and thicken up soup. Enjoy!.