Pizza The Italian Way.
You can cook Pizza The Italian Way using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza The Italian Way
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 10 cup of Unbleached Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of Yeast.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pints of Oil.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 cup of Pizza Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Greek Olives.
- Prepare 1 packages of Goat Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Anchovies.
- It’s 1 packages of Chorizo.
- It’s 1 packages of Serrano.
- It’s 1 packages of Arugula.
- You need 1 dozen of Small Heirloom Tomatoes.
Pizza The Italian Way step by step
- Mix flour, water, oil, and yeast in large bowl. If scaling recipe ensure a 2:1 ratio of floor to liquid..
- Begin stirring dough mixture with wooden spoon..
- When dough becomes too clumpy, begin kneading with hands. Dough will begin to ball up..
- Let dough rise in ball form for two hours..
- Mix tomato sauce in bowl with salt, pepper, and oil to taste..
- Flatten dough into pan with wax paper in between. Spread sauce on top of dough..
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sauce and dough, then sprinkle oil on top..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 500°F..
- For different toppings, replace sauce, cheese, and oil with other combinations: goat cheese with oil, olives, cherry tomatoes, and peppers; cheese, chopped portobello mushrooms, and sausage; etc. Or just put everything on for a "trash" pizza to use up ingredients at the end..