Potato, leek and bacon soup.
You can cook Potato, leek and bacon soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato, leek and bacon soup
- It’s 1 of leek, rinsed well and sliced.
- It’s 5 of potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of chicken stock.
- It’s 4 slice of of bacon rashers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of seasoning to taste.
Potato, leek and bacon soup instructions
- In a large pot, add half of the olive oil and fry the bacon rashers. Remove once cooked and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pot, add leek, place lid on pot. Cook gently for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add stock and potatoes to pot and cook gently until potatoes are cooked. Allow to cool and blend.
- Season to taste , add finely chopped bacon and a little milk can be added if desired. Top with dried parsley for colour and extra nutrients if desired.