Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder
- Prepare 4 of Medium potatoes diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 of Can of extra sweet whole kernel corn.
- It’s 2 of Can of cream corn.
- You need 1 of Can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 2 of cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of pound bacon cooked and diced.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder instructions
- Cover diced potatoes in water and boil till tender.
- Cook bacon and set aside. Leave 1/3 cup of bacon grease in pan after cooking.
- Add diced onion, garlic and diced chicken to bacon pan with the grease .Cook till onions are tender..
- When potatoes are cooked add cans of corn and evaporated milk . Don't drain water from potatoes..
- Add chicken,onions and garlic mixture to potatoes mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.