Potato bacon cheddar Soup.
You can cook Potato bacon cheddar Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato bacon cheddar Soup
- Prepare of Bear Creek classic Potato soup starter.
- You need of Bear Creek cheddar Potato soup starter.
- Prepare of * water or stock in the amount that the Bear Creek soup starters call for.
- You need of bacon.
- It’s of potatoes, I always the Maine ones, peeled, and cut in quarters.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of mini boule loaves, for individual servings.
Potato bacon cheddar Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients except the bacon into a crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high 3-4 hours..
- During the last 20 min or so of the cooking time, cook the bacon until crispy (1 min per slice in the microwave works for me, b/c I am usually doing this totally last minute!) and add to crockpot..
- Hollow out mini boule loaf, add soup, and dig in!!.