Potato bacon cheddar Soup.
You can have Potato bacon cheddar Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato bacon cheddar Soup
- It’s 1 packages of Bear Creek classic Potato soup starter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Bear Creek cheddar Potato soup starter.
- You need 1 of * water or stock in the amount that the Bear Creek soup starters call for.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 2 lb of potatoes, I always the Maine ones, peeled, and cut in quarters.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of mini boule loaves, for individual servings.
Potato bacon cheddar Soup instructions
- Place all ingredients except the bacon into a crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high 3-4 hours..
- During the last 20 min or so of the cooking time, cook the bacon until crispy (1 min per slice in the microwave works for me, b/c I am usually doing this totally last minute!) and add to crockpot..
- Hollow out mini boule loaf, add soup, and dig in!!.