Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of water.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of real bacon pieces.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes..
- Combine potatoes, water, salt and pepper, chicken broth and butter. Boil until potatoes are just tender with a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Pour into soup. Let simmer for a few minutes..
- Add cheese and bacon. Let simmer another few minutes. Then enjoy!.