Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough].
You can cook Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough] using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough]
- It’s of Dough.
- You need 160 g (2/3 cup) of warm water.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 g of (1-¼ tsp) active dry yeast.
- Prepare 260 g (2 cup) of bread flour.
- You need 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of table salt.
- It’s 14 g (1 tbsp) of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Milk or melted butter.
- Prepare 60 g of shredded cheese (i.e. mozzarella and cheddar).
- You need of Dried oregano or parsley.
Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough] step by step
- Combine warm water (about 110°F/43°C) and sugar. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let sit for 5-10 minutes until it gets foamy (active)..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt. Add oil and the activated yeast. Mix until it becomes a dough..
- Transfer onto a worksurface (lightly flour the surface if you find the dough too sticky to handle). Knead until it becomes smooth, elastic, and not sticky..
- Round up the dough and place it in a greased bowl. Grease the dough as well to prevent drying out. Cover with plastic or damp cloth and let sit for 1 hour in a warm area..
- Punch down the dough to release the gas. On a work surface, divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Round up each piece and rest them for 15 minutes with a cover..
- Take 1 dough. Use a rolling pin to flatten it into a thin sheet. From one edge, roll it to the other to form a log. Pinch the seam. Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper with the seam side down. Repeat with the rest..
- Cover and rest them for 1 hour in a warm area..
- Brush each dough with milk or melted butter. Top them with shredded cheese and dried oregano or parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack..