Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup.
You can cook Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground beef browned.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cheese soup (there is a low carb version in my recipes).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 10 of slices of cooked thick cut bacon torn in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours until thoroughly heated..
- Make sure to stir periodically..