BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot).
You can have BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot)
- Prepare 3 cup of Mixed Beans.
- It’s 10 cup of water.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cut small.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) step by step
- Measure beans into strainer or collinder and rinse..
- Place beans in crockpot and add water. The water amount will always be 3x the amount of beans plus 1 Cup. In this case, 3 Cups beans,10 Cups water..
- Cut bacon into tiny strips and add to crockpot of beans..
- Dice onions and add to crockpot of beans..
- Add salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper to beans..
- Cook beans in crockpot on high 4 and 1/2 hours ..
- Serve with cornbread, flour tortillas, or bread and butter with a tablespoon of salsa in each bowl..