Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon.
You can have Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon
- It’s of Shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare of Bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled.
- It’s of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Half and half.
- It’s of 14 oz chicken broth.
- You need of 10.75 oz condensed cheese soup.
- It’s of Each, ground mustard, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon step by step
- Cook macaroni according to package directions..
- Drain well and set aside..
- In large pot, melt butter..
- Add flour and whisk to combine..
- Cook for 2-3min..
- Slowly add the half and half and broth, whisking constantly..
- Stir in cheddar cheese soup, ground mustard, garlic and onion powder..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer..
- Once thickened, whisk in the cheddar cheese and stir until completely melted..
- Add the cooked chicken, bacon and macaroni..
- Stir until combined and heated through..
- If it gets too thick, you may need to add more half and half or broth..