Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup.
You can have Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 32 ounces of meat spaghetti sauce I used Mids brand.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of frozen French fries.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- It’s 1 pint of water.
Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- Slice the bacon and cook render the fat. Add the pepper. Stir for a minute..
- Add the fennel seeds, French fries, beef, and vegetables, stir coating them all. Add salt, cover and simmer till tender stirring as needed..
- When the vegetables are tender add the garlic give a good stir. Add the sauce. Add the water. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.