Chicken and pepperoni pizza. This Pepperoni Pizza Chicken recipe is easy, quick and delicious! This pepperoni chicken is a one pan chicken dinner. This thin crust pizza dough recipe is chewy, delicious, and super thin!
Craving pizza but don't want to order takeout again? Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. My kids love pizza and if we have a recipe for pizza then they are hooked. You can cook Chicken and pepperoni pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and pepperoni pizza
- Prepare 200 grams of chicken, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of pepperoni (or chorizo) slices.
- It’s 500 grams of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s 3 of large tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- It’s 1 of handful of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 450 grams of white bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- It’s 1 of warm water.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, in slices.
- You need 1 of pepper, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies, deseeded.
This may not be pizza, but because it is called chicken pizza, my kids were all in! They loved the pepperonis and quite frankly it gave the chicken a wonderful flavor. Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Refrigerated crescent roll dough rectangles are arranged to form a circle, filled with pizza sauce, lots of cheese, and pepperoni and rolled up and baked for a new twist on your favorite.
Chicken and pepperoni pizza instructions
- Recipe makes two large pizzas. First make the dough. Put the flour in a mixing bowl with 1 teaspoon each of sugar and salt, and the yeast. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and 300ml of warm water. Mix and knead to form a dough, adding more water if too dry and more flour if too wet. Tip onto a floured work surface and kneed for a further 5 mins. Oil the inside of the bowl, then cover with clingfilm and leave somewhere warm to prove, until the dough has doubled in size (about an hour probably)..
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Divide the dough into two (or more depending on number and size of pizzas wanted) and roll into pizza bases. Blend the tomatoes, tomato purée, chillies and garlic to a smooth sauce in a blender or food processor. Add the remaining sugar, and salt and pepper to taste, along with some of the basil leaves..
- Spread the sauce over the bases and scatter over the mozzarella. Arrange the chicken, pepperoni, pepper and onion slices over the top, then the basil leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil..
- Bake on the oven for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is lightly browned. Serve fresh from the oven and enjoy!.
You can use this time to measure out the sauce and pepperoni. We ordered two tagliatelle with spinach, one penne la primavera, one pepperoni special pizza, one chicken burger with chips, one pepperoni special. Before serving, drizzle over a little olive oil, garnish with the basil sprigs, and season again with a. Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade.