Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits.
You can have Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 packages of margarine or butter unsalted.
- You need 1 of paprika powder.
- It’s 4 can of pillsbury biscuit.
Pizza Parm and Mozzarella Biscuits step by step
- preheat your oven to 350°F.
- take baking dish big enough to fit the biscuits in..
- coat the dish with butter, and then coat it with breadcumbs..
- place the biscuits on the dish, making one layer..
- then take the mozzarella, preferably if you buy presliced mozzarella. take a few pieces and lay them on top of the biscuits..
- next, put pieces of butter of top of the biscuits, repeat the layering of the biscuits and mozzarella. then take remaining parm and sprinkle on top of biscuits..
- take the can of tomatoes, drain out the juice from the tomatoes, also you might wanna buy diced tomatoes. pour the tomatoea on top of the dish..
- then take garlic, onion, and paprika and sprinkle on top of dish..
- put it in the oven for 30 min or until the biscuits puff up..