Crispy Pizza (Kid-Friendly).
You can have Crispy Pizza (Kid-Friendly) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Pizza (Kid-Friendly)
- It’s 10 slices of small tortilla wraps.
- It’s 10 of cheddar slices.
- You need 1/3 of of green bell pepper, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 100 gr of mozzarella, grated.
- It’s 1 slice of roast beef, slivered (you can replace this with sliced smoked beef, sausage, etc.).
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Crispy Pizza (Kid-Friendly) step by step
- Put cheddar slice on a tortilla wrap. Add slivered roast beef and bell pepper. Top with mozzarella and parsley flakes..
- Pour about 1/2 tsp of oil to a pan. Using low heat, put the tortilla wrap (cheese and all facing upwards) and wait for a couple of minutes until the wrap is crispy and the cheese melts..
- They are tasty with a dollop of ketchup and/or chili sauce..