You can cook Shrimp Pizza using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pizza
- Prepare 1 pkg of Pillsbury pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 lb of medium shrimp – peeled.
- Prepare 1 jar of Classico Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of vadalia onion – diced.
- You need 1/4 Cup of red pepper – diced.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of yellow pepper – diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Cup of Asiago cheese – shredded.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 Cup of Provolone cheese – shredded.
Shrimp Pizza instructions
- Sauté shrimp in butter and garlic.
- Fry bacon and crumble after cooling.
- Prepare pizza dough as per instructions on package.
- Spread alfredo sauce over dough.
- Spread approximately 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of the sauce.
- Place shrimp evenly over the whole pizza.
- Evenly distribute the bacon, onion and peppers over the pizza.
- Spread remaining cheese over everything.
- A touch of salt, pepper and oregano over all..
- Finish baking for approximately 10mins @ 400°..