Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust.
You can have Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust
- You need of Crust—–.
- Prepare 16 inch of pizza crust, I used fresh dough from a bakery.
- It’s of Toppings—–.
- It’s 2 pounds of pulled pork, I used some of the leftover Roasted tangerine pork see my recipe.
- You need 8 ounces of baked beans, I used Bushes Best homestyle.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sliced black olives.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Barbecue sauce, I used Sweet Baby Rays brown Sugar Hickory.
- It’s of Cheeses, 5 cheeses equal parts from each—-.
- Prepare as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- Prepare of stuffing, for stuff crust—.
- You need as needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking pan with sides spray nonstick spray on it set aside.
- On a flat baking sheet spread out the dough, its easier to work with..
- In the middle of the dough add the baked beans after stirring well. Leave some room from the edge with the beans..
- Heat the pulled pork and cook getting it a bit crispy.
- When crisp lower the heat.
- Add barbecue sauce and mix well..
- Take the cheddar cheese and cut into sticks. Add these inbetween the beans and the edge.
- Fold the edge over the cheddar sticks. Add Meat..
- Add olive.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven 15 minutes.
- Put under broiler till browned.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.