Greek inspired Pita Pizza.
You can cook Greek inspired Pita Pizza using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek inspired Pita Pizza
- It’s 1 of kontos Greek lifestyle flatbread pita.
- You need 4 ounces of Oscar Meyer rotisserie cutting board chicken breast (deli section).
- You need 1 of serving (85g) of fresh or frozen broccoli florets chopped.
- You need 1 of serving (28g) of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of serving (28g) of finely shredded mozzarella cheese.
Greek inspired Pita Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Weigh out chicken breast and chop up.
- Add chopped broccoli.
- Add feta cheese crumbles.
- Combine together and break up feta cheese it will help it all stick together.
- Place on top of pita.
- Spread out evenly.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and then cook for 12-15 minutes depending on how crispy you want it.
- Allow to cool and then slice and eat 😋.
- MFP information great protein great stuff 💪🏻.