Cauliflower pizza crust.
You can have Cauliflower pizza crust using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower pizza crust
- Prepare 2-4 of servings.
- It’s 2 pounds of cauliflower florets, riced.
- You need 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 T of nutritional yeast.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare of parchment paper.
Cauliflower pizza crust step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400F, then get to work on your crust..
- Rice your cauliflower, using a food processor puree the florets.
- Take your "rice" and squeeze all excess water out with a towel and allow to air dry..
- Mix all remaining ingredients and form crust on the parchment paper lined cookie tray..
- Crust should be at least 1/3 inch thick, add a lip if you prefer for aesthetics..
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to chill.
- Tips with your favorite pizza toppings, heat at 400 for 10 min and enjoy 🍕🍕🍕.