Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- Prepare 4 pieces (2 packs) of naan bread(I prefer stonefire garlic naan).
- You need 12 tbsp of signature kitchen Tikka Masala simmer sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella.
Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza instructions
- In a pre heated skillet, spray cooking spray, butter or oil and add the chicken. While the chicken begins to brown add the salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Cook until the chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool some..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooling place the naan on a baking sheet..
- On each piece of naan, place 3 tbsps of the Tikka Masala sauce on each and spread out within a 1/4 inch of the edge..
- Next evenly top each with the cheese, pepper and onion.
- Then top with the cooled chicken.
- Place in the oven and cook 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Bon appetite.