Mike's White Garlic Pizza.
You can have Mike's White Garlic Pizza using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Garlic Pizza
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare as needed of Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- You need of ● For The White Pizza Sauce [serves 4 6" naan pizzas].
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of Jar Bertolli Or Ragu Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s as needed of Red Onions [julienned].
- You need as needed of White Mushrooms [1/2 sliced 1/2 fine diced for sauce].
- You need to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- You need as needed of Black Olives [sliced].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Can Artichokes [fully drained and chopped].
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Spinach [fully drained in cheese cloth].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions [fine chopped].
- Prepare of ● For The Bread Options.
- You need 6 of "Or 12" Fresh Grilled Garlic Naan Bread.
- It’s 6 of "Or 12" Pre-fabed Pizza Crust [heavy duty].
Mike's White Garlic Pizza instructions
- Here's the delicious bulk of what you'll need..
- Here's what you'll need for your fresh pizza toppings..
- Fully mixed White Pizza Sauce pictured..
- Smear your white sauce on your crust. Add on mushrooms, artichokes, onions and additional seasonings..
- Compile your pizza the way you prefer. Bake or toast for 10 minutes – or until everything is fully melted..
- Serve with ice cold beer in thick frosty mugs! Enjoy!.