Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?).
You can cook Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?)
- It’s of Double Batch of my Hacked Bread Dough (250 Calories).
- You need Package of Fat free Mozzerella (300 Calories) (45×7).
- Prepare of Tomato sauce no sugar added (1 cup) (about 150 Calories varies).
- Prepare .5 lb of turkey chorizo (350 calories) – see recipe in desc.
- Prepare of Turkey Pepperoni (optional) 70 calories for each 16 slices.
- Prepare of Seranno Peppers (optional).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic chopped.
Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) instructions
- Par bake the crust..
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Put the sauce on the pizza mixed with the seasoning and garlic.
- Put on the mozz.
- Drop the turkey chorizo in little meat stacks around the pizza. Recipe: http://www.feastingathome.com/easy-turkey-chorizo/.
- If you want add other items as well, I added a few turkey pepperoni slices and four Serrano peppers for a kick..
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes, just look for when the cheese begins to darken and edges look darker as well..
- It's possible to enjoy the whole pizza yourself without gulilt or share with another..
- The pizza is the size of a normal sized sheet pan, and due to the dough is nearly a whole days supply of fiber and also a days supply of protein. It has minimal carbs, due to the mozz, but it's minimal. Along with the fat from the turkey, which should clock quite low anyway..