Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza.
You can have Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza
- You need 500 grams of flour (A).
- Prepare 250 grams of water (A).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar (A).
- Prepare 1 TSP of salt (A).
- It’s 1 TSP of instant dry yeast (A).
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil (A).
- It’s 1 package of fresh large white mushrooms (B).
- It’s 30 grams of butter (B).
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of salt (B).
- You need 2 of medium sized tomatoes (C).
- You need 1/2 of medium sized red onion (C).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced (C).
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of salt (C).
- You need 1 handful of parsley leaves (C).
- It’s 1/2 TSP of black pepper (C).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (C).
- You need 250 grams of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s can of oil spray.
Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza step by step
- To prepare the dough add the solid ingredients, mix them well and add the water. Max dough into a single ball; but don't knead for a long time. Cover and let sit for hours..
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms in a single layer. Turn to the other side when brown. Add salt after they get cold in a side dish..
- Add all (C) ingredients in a blender. Check the desired consistency and taste. Set aside..
- Take half the dough after it has risen and roll on a floured surface with a rolling pin into a thin layer to cover up the whole area of your pizza stone..
- Now we assemble everything. First spray the pizza stone with the oil. Spread the dough. Add the tomato sauce then the mozzarella cheese and finally the mushrooms..
- Stick in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until the dough moves easily on the stone and the surface of the pizza is golden brown..
- Slice the pizza and serve after 10 minutes rest..