No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust.
You can cook No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust
- It’s 2 cup of Self-rising flour, or all-purpose flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust step by step
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- With a fork rub in butter into flour until butter is broke up to very small pieces.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add milk and work into a dough, knead until smooth.