You can have Pizza Peppers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Peppers
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Bell Peppers, medium to large, cut in half & de-seeded.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 10 Slices of Turkey Pepperoni, Cut in Half.
- You need 2 of Small Button Mushrooms, Sliced.
- You need 3 tsp of Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare as Needed of Olive Oil,.
- You need 2 of tsps Grated Parmesan.
Pizza Peppers step by step
- Prep vegetables & pepperoni..
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees..
- Arrange peppers on a baking sheet lined with parchment with the open cavity facing upwards. Brush with olive oil..
- Spread 1 tbs of marinara in each half of the peppers..
- With half of the mozzarella cheese fill each pepper half, then arrange all other toppings equally amongst the pepper halves..
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle 1/2 a tsp of parmesan on each half..
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes. Or until peppers are just tender..
- Serves 2 for a full meal or 4 for an appetizer. Substitute your favorite pizza toppings for a variety of options..