Poppin' Pizza Party Dip.
You can have Poppin' Pizza Party Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poppin' Pizza Party Dip
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan – divided.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Additional Toppings – Optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely diced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely diced red bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped green onions.
- It’s 2 tbs of chopped black olives.
Poppin' Pizza Party Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray..
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, and half the parmesan. Stir until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly in pie plate..
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella then any additional toppings desired. Finish with remaining parmesan..
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden around the edges. Serve with breadsticks, crackers, pita chips, or my garlic butter monkey bread. Enjoy!.