Chicken Lettuce Tomato Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Lettuce Tomato Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lettuce Tomato Pizza
- You need 1 of small pizza crust.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. I used 4 slices of pepper jack.
- You need 1 pack of real bacon bits. I used 1/2 BBQ chicken.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of real mayonnaise. I used a few drops of olive oil.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded lettuce (iceberg or romaine).
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Lettuce Tomato Pizza step by step
- Spread mozzarella, or pepper jack cheese and bacon or BBQ chicken over crust. I put the cheese down, the meat, then drizzle olive oil on top..
- Bake according to the direction on the pizza crust package..
- After the crust is done cooking and the cheese is melted, etc. take it out of oven..
- Add shredded lettuce and chopped tomato on top..
- Slice pizza and enjoy!.