Yellow Split Pea Soup.
You can have Yellow Split Pea Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow Split Pea Soup
- Prepare of onions diced.
- It’s of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of smoked bacon diced.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of yellow split peas.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of basil.
Yellow Split Pea Soup instructions
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat Add the onions, bacon, garlic, basil and paprika and sauté for 5 minutes Wash the yellow split peas and add to the pan.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper Blend until smooth then divide between four bowls.