Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza.
You can have Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza
- You need 1 of Pillsburry pizza crust dough.
- Prepare 1 jar of Prego Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Kraft Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- You need 1 packages of Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach defrosted & squeezed dry.
- You need 1/4 cup of Black olives.
- You need 8 oz of Sliced fresh mushrooms.
Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza instructions
- Cook sausage & mushrooms over medium heat until there is no pink in the sausage & mushrooms are soft..
- Heat oven to 425° and spray a large cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- Press dough into the cookie sheet until it is the full size of the sheet then cover with pizza sauce..
- Sprinkle half the cheddar cheese over the pizza dough..
- Top with spinach, mushrooms, sausage & black olives. Then cover with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is set & cheese is melted..